Manage your shareholding
Login to Link’s Investor Centre to view or update details and change preferences if your:
- Single holding has a market value less than $50,000.
- Portfolio holdings managed by Link have a market value less than $1,000,000
If your holdings fall outside these parameters, updates can only be made by completing the relevant form and returning it to Link Services.
Download a form
Depending on the size of your shareholding, updating details or preferences may require completing the relevant form and returning it to Link.
Receive communication via email
For a fast and easy way to receive shareholder information and company announcements, update your profile and indicate email as your preferred communication channel:
Looking for information on dividends?
- General dividend information including dividend history and payment options
- Login to Link's Investor Centre for your personal dividend statements
Buying and selling Westpac shares
Westpac's shares are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and can be bought or sold through a registered stockbroker.
- Contact Westpac Online Investing on 13 13 31. Alternatively, a list of stockbrokers can be found on the ASX.
Check the latest share prices
Get the latest
Check the ASX announcements