Every position is flexible, so anything is possible
No matter what role you have with us, we'll look at how you can do your job with the flexibility you need while achieving great things in our business. That means exploring how you can fit your job around your life - not the other way around. So no matter what you have happening in your life, your hobbies or the adventures you have planned, when you work with us you can define what working means for you.
A workplace where Tuesday could be your Monday
Everyone has their favourite times, days and ways to work, and with us you'll get to choose yours. This isn't just a gimmick - when you join us you'll see that this is how many of us choose to work. Fitting work around life is not new for us; it's the norm. You can work in different ways including:
- Different start and finish times
- Working away from the office, either regularly or as you need to
- Working part-time
- Compressed working weeks.
Leave options that make flexibility a reality
When you work with us you'll find that even our leave policies help you work the way you want, when you want. Our policies are designed to support flexibility in the workplace, and include:
- 12 weeks of flexible lifestyle leave (either paid via purchased leave or unpaid) each year
- One day of paid wellbeing and lifestyle leave
- Paid parental leave up to 13 weeks (all up you can take up to two years unpaid leave off)
- Grandparental leave up to 12 months unpaid
- Career break leave between three and 12 months unpaid
- 10 days of domestic violence support leave for employees experiencing domestic violence and carers supporting loved ones
- Transition to retirement support plus 3 days of paid leave to pursue retirement related activities
- Sporting leave and volunteer leave
Plus you'll also have access to the usual paid annual leave, generous paid personal/carers leave as well as study leave, long service leave and leave without pay.