Accepting card payments is simple with an EFTPOS 1 machine.
A standalone terminal for your counter that's also portable so you can take it to the customer, the EFTPOS 1 machine is a light-weight, compact, all-in-one device. The EFTPOS 1:
- Offers increased capability including embedded contactless technology for fast payment processing conveniently handled either at the counter or elsewhere with the customer
- Comes with a connected cradle which provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability. No phone line is needed
- Multiple connectivity options such as IP, Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth means you'll always be ready to do business
- Can improve your cash flow with instant settlement of funds1 from your EFTPOS terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account.
Flexible and functional
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds, add surcharges with immediate approval/decline response for Visa, Mastercard®, American Express® and UnionPay transactions
- Large colour touch screen with easy-to-read illuminated display to minimise keying errors
- Backup connectivity options (Ethernet at the base) allowing you to process transactions even if your primary connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) isn't available.
Integrated EFTPOS 1i
Streamline sales and improve service delivery by integrating EFTPOS with your - point of sale system. This new compact, light-weight EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with point of sale systems via the Linkly software. Save time at the checkout for you and your customers. The EFTPOS 1i:
- Enables you to accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds or add surcharges
- Has a fully integrated built-in contactless reader with a large colour touch screen
- Enables you to easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
- Offers better cash flow management with instant settlement1 of funds from your EFTPOS terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account.
Reliable smarts mean you never miss a sale
The terminal supports Linkly IP Gateway via the POS or Dial and 3G/GPRS on the device and base. In the event that your main communication method is down, the terminal will automatically failover to 3G/GPRS or Dial backup communications.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval.
UnionPay is a registered trademark of China Union Pay Co., Ltd.