Accepting card payments is simple with an EFTPOS 1 machine.
A standalone terminal for your counter that's also portable so you can take it to the customer, the EFTPOS 1 machine is a light-weight, compact, all-in-one device. The EFTPOS 1:
- Offers increased capability including embedded contactless technology for fast payment processing conveniently handled either at the counter or elsewhere with the customer
- Comes with a connected cradle which provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability. No phone line is needed
- Multiple connectivity options such as IP, Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth means you'll always be ready to do business
- Can improve your cash flow with instant settlement of funds1 from your EFTPOS terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account.
Flexible and functional
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds, add surcharges with immediate approval/decline response for Visa, Mastercard®, American Express® and UnionPay transactions
- Large colour touch screen with easy-to-read illuminated display to minimise keying errors
- Backup connectivity options (Ethernet at the base) allowing you to process transactions even if your primary connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) isn't available.
Create fast, simple and seamless payment experiences with an EFTPOS terminal that integrates with your point of sale. EFTPOS Connect replaces the Integrated EFTPOS 1i terminal, and:
- Enables you to take contactless payments anywhere in-store
- Offers improved cashflow with instant settlement1 of funds from your EFTPOS Connect terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account
- Supports TruRating, Zip and Alipay
- Can be personalised with your business logo.
Reliable smarts means interruptions are minimised
The terminal integrates directly with your Linkly accredited Point of Sale (POS) system to help speed up payments and reduce errors – no need to manually key-in the amount. The terminal will automatically switch to 4G network as a back-up if your main communication method is down.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (EFTPOS 1 and Presto Smart terminals) and between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (EFTPOS Connect terminals) - Sydney time. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once each day. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac business transaction account. Instant Settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online. Instant settlement is only available for Mastercard, Visa and EFTPOS transactions (plus UnionPay if using EFTPOS Connect).
UnionPay is a registered trademark of China Union Pay Co., Ltd.