Accepting card payments is simple with an EFTPOS 1 machine.
A standalone terminal for your counter that's also portable so you can take it to the customer, the EFTPOS 1 machine is a light-weight, compact, all-in-one device. The EFTPOS 1:
- Offers increased capability including embedded contactless technology for fast payment processing conveniently handled either at the counter or elsewhere with the customer
- Comes with a connected cradle which provides power while 3G provides high speed wireless portability. No phone line is needed
- Multiple connectivity options such as IP, Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth means you'll always be ready to do business
- Can improve your cash flow with instant settlement of funds1 from your EFTPOS terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account.
Flexible and functional
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds, add surcharges with immediate approval/decline response for Visa, Mastercard®, American Express® and UnionPay transactions
- Large colour touch screen with easy-to-read illuminated display to minimise keying errors
- Backup connectivity options (Ethernet at the base) allowing you to process transactions even if your primary connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) isn't available.
Integrated EFTPOS 1i
Streamline sales and improve service delivery by integrating EFTPOS with your - point of sale system. This new compact, light-weight EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with point of sale systems via the PC EFTPOS software. Save time at the checkout for you and your customers. The EFTPOS 1i:
- Enables you to accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds or add surcharges
- Has a fully integrated built-in contactless reader with a large colour touch screen
- Enables you to easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
- Offers better cash flow management with instant settlement1 of funds from your EFTPOS terminal to your linked Westpac transaction account.
Reliable smarts mean you never miss a sale
The terminal supports PC-EFTPOS IP Gateway via the POS or Dial and 3G/GPRS on the device and base. In the event that your main communication method is down, the terminal will automatically failover to 3G/GPRS or Dial backup communications.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval.
UnionPay is a registered trademark of China Union Pay Co., Ltd.