Benefits of our EFTPOS solutions
Access your money fast.
Your takings will appear in your linked Westpac account instantly following a single settlement each day.
Keep trading during outages.
No internet? No problem. Automatically switch to backup connectivity during outages, so you never miss a sale.
Get 24/7 support.
In the unlikely event of a problem, call our locally based support centre. Replacement terminals can be provided within 4 hours in metro areas.
Chosen by shops, cafés, and professional services.
- Standalone mobile terminal (go anywhere)2
- 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Split bills, pre-authorisation, tips, refunds, and email receipts capability
- Surcharging available for all types of payments
- 5.5” touchscreen display with accessibility features
- Optional POS integration to over 130 leading POS systems via EFTPOS Now with Presto4.
Chosen by larger retail stores and food chains wanting to take payments without manually entering amounts.
- Supports value-added services such as ZipPay & TruRating3
- POS integration with hundreds of Linkly POS providers4
- 4G, Wi-Fi & Ethernet
- Tipping and split billing6.
Chosen by larger retail stores, takeaway and quick service restaurants, bars, clubs and pubs, businesses with self-checkouts or kiosks.
- Scalability to add more machines at your POS or self-serve kiosk
- Accredited with hundreds of on-premises POS systems via Linkly4
- Hard-wired connection for high-speed, reliable payments
- Recover transaction costs easily with automatic surcharge
- Avoid manual keying errors.
The smart terminal that grows with your business
Need added functionality? Take all the best features of EFTPOS Now and boost it with the Presto app, integrating your point of sale (POS) system for flexible, portable and convenient payments.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval.
2. Subject to system availability
3. Value Added Services such as ZipPay are subject to POS availability. Please visit linkly.com.au for details.
4. The point of sale systems are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.
6. This functionality is POS dependent.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
UnionPay is a trademark of UnionPay International Co. Ltd.