Accepting payments online
Let your customers pay using their iOS or Android devices on your website for a seamless one-click payment process with no need for them to manually enter their credit card or shipping details.
Invoice presentment and payment
Solutions to view, pay and query invoice details online.
By implementing a secure online solution that presents invoices, accepts payments and allows for online queries, your customers can experience simpler and faster ways to view and pay invoices on a website branded for your organisation.
Via the website you can offer a range of online payment solutions that enable your business to accept payments from a variety of methods, including credit card and bank accounts. And by removing manual paper based processing and migrating your customers to a secure Westpac online payment solution, you can:
- Improve your customer service
- Save time (by matching payments to invoices)
- Save money (such as mailing costs), and improve cash flows.
Our online solution provides you with the ease of reconciliation and comprehensive reporting with a documented dispute resolution process.
Recurring payment solutions
We have the technology and tools to make collecting regular payments from your customers easy.
- Recurring payments can provide your business with an economical and integrated way to collect payments. We offer a range of solutions that provide you with a set-and-forget payment service where customers simply provide you with a direct debit authority allowing payments to be scheduled using either a credit card or nominated bank account. Alternatively we can offer an efficient batch process for recurring and ad-hoc bulk payments.
- Our recurring payment solutions can easily integrate into your business and provide daily settlement to your bank account. We can also help you automate your reconciliation process by allocating payments to your customer reference numbers.
Secure storage options to protect your customers data
- Options enabling you to collect and store sensitive customer details in a compliant and secure manner. This enables you to process secure payments at a future date.
- Accept online payments via your website with the confidence that customer data is protected at all times.
- Our solutions assist your business in minimising Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCIDSS) obligations in a convenient and secure way 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Upon registration of customer details, a token with a truncated Primary Account Number (PAN) or unique Customer Reference Number (CRN) generated by Westpac, or your business, is then issued to enable future payments.
- Transactions occur via an automatic redirect of the credit card data to our server to process the transaction. Because the credit card details don’t pass through your system this assists in achieving PCIDSS compliance.
- Tokens are also available for the bank account details.