With QuickSuper you can disburse your contributions in one process with only one transaction leaving your bank account. QuickSuper enables you to make superannuation payments to both default and choice funds.
Benefits of using QuickSuper
- Daily payment runs ensure you meet your obligations under the superannuation guarantee legislation
- One payment per cycle, rather than one payment per employee
- Supports electronic contributions to every registered fund in Australia through either direct credit or direct debit
- Validates data and guarantees payments are disbursed with matching electronic contribution advices.
- Up-to-date view of status for all payments
- Emailed notifications confirming file upload or advising of any returned payments
- Access to automated detailed reports and online audit history for tracing transactions.
Leading platform and trusted service provider
- Westpac is the only bank in Australia to own and operate a superannuation clearing house, known as QuickSuper, that delivers payment and contribution data to any superannuation fund
- QuickSuper operates on a Tier One Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) certified payment platform
- Comprehensive support through the payment life cycle (Westpac owns and supports the QuickSuper portal and settlement processing end-to-end)
- Continually enhanced platform, with an average of three major releases a year aimed at making the task of managing contributions easier.