With QuickSuper you can disburse contributions from multiple employers via a simple automated process. QuickSuper enables your employer clients to make compliant superannuation payments to both default and choice funds.
Benefits of using QuickSuper
- Daily payment runs enable employers to meet their obligations under the superannuation guarantee legislation
- Payments can be made either in bulk or directly from each employer
- Supports electronic contributions to every registered fund in Australia through either direct credit or direct debit.
- QuickSuper validates contribution data upfront to minimise returns
- Contribution data can be submitted via SAFF, QSv2 or customised file formats.
- QuickSuper operates on a Tier One Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) certified payment platform
- Send contribution files directly to QuickSuper via a dedicated secure link.
- Up-to-date view of status for all payments, including failed transactions
- Emailed notifications confirming file upload or advising of any returned payments
- Access to automated detailed reports and online audit history for tracing transactions.
Leading platform and trusted service provider
- Westpac is the only bank in Australia to own and operate a superannuation clearing house, known as QuickSuper, that delivers payment and contribution data to any superannuation fund
- Comprehensive support through the payment life cycle (Westpac owns and supports the QuickSuper portal and settlement processing end-to-end)
- Continually enhanced platform with an average of three major releases a year aimed at making the task of managing contributions easier.