Pay all your bills displaying the BPAY® logo over the phone or online 24/7 1
BPAY allows you to:
- Pay your bills at a time that suits you, day or night 1
- Choose the payment date that suits you – up to 90 days in advance
- Avoid waiting in queues to pay your bills
- Quickly pay the same biller next time, as we store their details for you
- Pay bills to over 16,000 companies including phone, electricity and water bills.
If your bill displays the BPAY logo, you will be able to pay it directly from your cheque, savings or credit card 2.
You can pay your bills via BPAY from these accounts
- Classic Account
- Classic Plus Account
- Bonus Saver Account
- Cheque Account
- Private Bank Cheque
- Westpac 55+ and Retired Account
- Cash Management
- Business Cheque Plus
- Society Cheque
- VISA 2
- Mastercard® 2
- Westpac One
- Westpac Premium
- Westpac One Basic
- Equity Access Loan
- Subsidised Defence Service Home Loan
- Premium Option Home Loan.
BPAY View allows you to
- View and pay your bills from one secure place
- Manage your bills 24/7 online from anywhere in the world 1
- Choose which bank account you pay from
- Pay bills immediately or schedule for a future date
- Be environmentally friendly - reduce paper usage.
Things you should know
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Subject to system availability.
2. Not all billers accept payments from a credit card.