Business Express Deposit is the convenient and secure way to deposit your business cash and cheques.
Save time and avoid queues by using our Direct Pick Up service to collect your deposit from your business premises and transport it securely to us.
Business Express Deposit gives you 3 branch deposit options:
- Over the counter
- Drop off box
- Night Safe - available at selected branches for after hours deposits
Prepare your Business Express Deposit in minutes by taking these steps:
- Separate your notes and coins into denominations, count and total
- Sort and total amount of cheques being deposited
- Complete a deposit slip noting the total cheques, notes and coins
- Record your deposit details on the outside of the Business Express Deposit envelope
- Place your deposit in the envelope. Ensure notes and coins are placed in the cash only compartment of the envelope and deposit slips and cheques in the non-cash compartment
- Seal each compartment by peeling off tape to expose adhesive and press down firmly
- Tear off the receipt portion of the envelope
- Your Business Express Deposit is ready to be deposited at the bank.
How you can arrange Business Express Deposit
Set up your Business Express Deposit by calling Westpac Business on 132 142 (8am-8pm, Monday - Friday) or speak to your Relationship Manager.
Please review and complete the and return to the Westpac Branch.