Moving your home loan to another bank
We’d love the opportunity to do whatever we can to keep you
Simply leave your name and number, and one of our team will do their best to give you a call within 2 business days.
Are you sure the grass is greener?
Be careful with break costs
Fixed term loans often come with break costs if you leave early, which can run into the thousands. Know more.
Your home loan release form
Before you accept your refinance offer with another bank, request a callback above and we'll see what we can do in terms of matching their offer. We’ll also let you know what your mortgage discharge fee will be. If we were unable to change your mind, you can remove Westpac from your property title by filling out and submitting our Property & Security Request form.
What do I need to complete the form?
In your Property & Security Request form, we’ll ask you for:
- Info about all borrowers
- Info on any guarantors
- Broker, Solicitor, Executor and Power of Attorney info
- Your home loan account number
- Info about new and existing securities, properties or term deposits
- The Court Order or The Power of Attorney (if applicable), if not already held by the bank.
Fill out the form to update the property’s security
Things you should know
* Hardship and disaster relief available to customers may be dependent on individual circumstances, and are subject to change.