Debt capital markets
The bond market acts as a source of debt funding for governments, financial institutions and corporations. Westpac's Debt Capital Markets team offers issuers an alternative to bank funding by using public market avenues to raise capital.
Westpac is a market leader1 in the Australian and New Zealand debt markets, with an emerging presence and capability across Asia, Europe and the US.
We provide domestic and offshore clients with access to global capital markets with tailored bond solutions across a number of key currencies. By developing a deep understanding of our customers' capital structure and strategic goals, we aim to develop optimal funding solutions that deliver positive long term results.
Why choose Westpac?
- We're an active lead manager of AUD and NZD denominated domestic issues, Kangaroo and Kauri bonds, AUD and NZD denominated offshore EMTN transactions
- We're a market leader1 in listed debt and hybrid solutions
- We have a growing franchise in Asian currency EMTNs
- We have an increasing distribution footprint in US Dollars, Euros and Sterling
- Westpac works with alliance partners to provide Australian and New Zealand borrowers with market-leading access to US Private Placements.
Want to learn more about RMB?
Leverage our 40-year track record in Asia and intelligent solutions to help your business reach its full potential.