Corporate Online is our online banking platform where you can view, manage and transact on your accounts. It is specifically designed for Australian, New Zealand, Papua New Guinean and Fijian corporate and business customers.
Staying connected in a global market is critical for successful organisations. Corporate Online provides a flexible and secure online platform that puts you in control of your banking activities and helps you run your business efficiently.
Flexibility to meet your needs
Corporate Online is designed with the flexibility to meet the specific structure of your organisation, so you don’t have to change your financial processes to fit our system. Key features include:
- Intra-day or overnight balances and account information able to be viewed, printed or exported
- View voucher images and place a stop cheque request
- Print or save account statements and billing statements
- Set up an online account segmentation arrangement
- Process domestic payments, including high value immediate payments and BPAY®
- Save beneficiary details and create recurring payments
- Process international payments from your domestic accounts held with Westpac or offshore accounts held with another bank (where available)
- Process payment files created within Corporate Online or your own accounts payable or payroll system
- Get live exchange rate quotes, view your foreign exchange transactions and check, settle and authorise deals online
- Access to large volume of transaction information consolidated within the range of Westpac receivable products
- Full view access including payments in near real time to a Westpac Commercial Card facility or to a BusinessChoice Card facility and receive electronic reporting as a way to replace paper reports and statements
- Obtain quotes and open new Term Deposits, (as well as provide maturity instructions for maturing Term Deposits)
- View, print and manage notices for Westpac Corporate Evergreen or Westpac Notice Saver accounts
- Control and self-manage access to Corporate Online, including user access and entitlements, security controls, payment limits as well as access detailed audit information, including user activity reports.
Corporate Online helps turn data into insights, giving you a deep understanding of your business so you can make the strategic decisions to effectively manage your organisation’s bottom line.
Seamless global banking
Corporate Online makes global banking simple. Whether your organisation operates in Australia or overseas, you’ll get online banking that’s easy, fast and efficient.
Sophisticated features that put you in control
Corporate Online lets you decide levels of access and task permissions for your staff.
Fast and reliable access
Corporate Online provides market-leading technology and sophisticated features that give you secure and reliable access to the critical financial information you need while also delivering efficient everyday banking.
Secure online banking
Westpac’s commitment to security means you can feel confident that your data, information and payments are secure with the latest technology. Corporate Online uses the latest encryption technologies to protect your data so that whenever your staff sign into Corporate Online, no matter where from, a secure 128-bit SSL session is established between the computer and Westpac. Staff access and privileges can be customised so they can only see and action the functions you choose. Corporate Online delivers an extra level of security when authorising changes or making payments, using the SecurID® token.
To find out more information of the applications and features available in Corporate Online please download the following brochure.