Import documentary collection
Peace of mind when importing
Complete documentary collection process monitored
- Documentary evidence that the goods have been shipped by the seller may be presented.
- When we receive the documents from the seller, we’ll contact you. The documents will then be released to you when the seller’s terms and conditions are met.
- You may elect not to accept or pay the collection
- Issued on a 'sight' or 'term' basis: sight means that drafts are drawn for immediate payment, term means that drafts are drawn on a term payment basis - e.g. 30 days after sight, 90 days from bill of lading
- A safer alternative to prepayments
- A cost effective payment method as compared to a documentary letter of credit.