Pay less for your banking – just pick up the phone
With 24/71 access to your funds, Self Service Telephone Banking gives you the flexibility to manage your banking when it suits you, wherever you are. You can also get information on products, services, interest rates and fees by speaking to a Banking Representative (8am-8pm, 7 days a week).
You can use Telephone Banking to:
- Check account balances and recent transaction details
- Find out your BSB and account number
- Find out Current Specials on Term Deposit for amounts from $5,000 to $250,000
- Find out the Interest rate on your Home Loan account
- Find out how much interest you've earned
- Transfer funds between your Westpac accounts
- Make credit card payments
- Pay any bills where you see the BPAY® logo.
- Request a statement
- Set up automatic transfer of funds
- Open a new transaction or savings account
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Order cheque or deposit book or stop cheques
- Update your name and address
- Ask about other products, services, interest rates and fees.
- Get Emergency Cash when your debit cards are lost or stolen (on eligible accounts only).
How do I register for Telephone Banking?
- Call 132 032
How do I call Telephone Banking?
- Call 132 032
- Outside Australia , call +61 2 9155 7700.
How to use Telephone Banking?
Are there fees for using Telephone Banking?
A number of free Telephone Banking account enquires may be made on our range of personal deposit accounts each month. After the free account enquiry allowance has been used, excess enquiry fees may apply. Some personal deposit accounts allow unlimited fee-free account enquiries each month.
Things you should know
1. Subject to systems availability.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.