Self service telephone banking
- Dial 132 032 8am – 8pm Sydney time
- Press 1 on your telephone keypad
- Enter your 8 digit customer number
- Enter your 3 digit access code
Your main self service menu options:
- Account balances
- Transaction details
- Funds transfer and credit card payments
- Bill payments
- Other services:
5.1 Activate your card
5.2 Change access codes
5.3 Enter another customer number
5.4 BSB information
5.5 Interest information, including interest earned.
If you need help
- Press the * key on your telephone keypad.
- Your help options are numbered (use your telephone keypad):
Press 1 – to repeat the last message
Press 2 – to restart current request
Press 7 – to return to the main menu
Press 9 – to end the call
Press 0 – to be transferred to a Banking Representative.
Staff assisted telephone banking
Services available through talking to a Banking Representative:
- Order statements, cheque and deposit books
- Obtain product information, including the latest interest rates
- Stop cheques
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Update personal information
- Get Emergency Cash when your debit cards are lost or stolen (on eligible accounts only).