With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
- Interest & tax summary1 - download a PDF summary of your interest earned and tax withheld on eligible accounts over the last 3 financial years.
- Manage your Term Deposit2 – compare interest rates & renew your Term Deposit when it reaches maturity.
- Quick Balance3 - view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts, your recent transactions and Altitude Reward points at a glance. Available on supported devices.
- Tap and pay for everyday purchases with selected Samsung smartphones. View compatible devices.
- Lock your card temporarily4 - lock your card temporarily until you find it. Your card will automatically unlock after 15 days (unless you unlock it earlier). Available on personal credit and MasterCard®debit cards.
- Pay to Mobile5 - securely send and receive payments using a mobile phone number - no need to remember bank account details.
- Faster access with 4 digit passcode and fingerprint sign in5. View compatible devices.
- Activate a personal credit card and MasterCard® debit card (using your Android or iPhone camera to scan and enter card details).
- Apple Watch6 - see the balance of 3 accounts3, find a Westpac ATM/branch, view Get Cash codes and receive travel notifications..
- Proof of balance – download a summary of your accounts and balances. You can also download a Statement of recent transactions.
Things you should know
1. Interest & tax summary: available for eligible accounts issued by Westpac, provided the amounts and totals are accessible or available in Westpac Live. The summary may not reflect all accounts held by you with the Westpac Group.
2. Term Deposits: Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00 am to 9.30 pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time).
3. Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
4. Card Lock: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until you unlock it. The card will automatically unlock after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Not available for Handycards.
5. Pay to Mobile: Australian bank accounts only. Terms, Conditions and Limits apply.
6. Apple Watch: You’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above to use Westpac Mobile Banking. You’ll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated