Thank you for your interest in securing Westpac sponsorship. Westpac’s sponsorship budget is committed to projects well in advance and we are not currently reviewing any new sponsorship proposals.
We will be accepting sponsorship requests for consideration between June – August each year for support in the following year. Please check back during this time for details on how to apply.
When reviewing sponsorship requests, Westpac applies the same assessment criteria to all proposals received. This is to ascertain whether the opportunity complements our marketing strategy.
When considering sponsorship proposals, Westpac will only pursue opportunities that can be assessed against the following principles:
- Must be aligned with the business, brand and marketing objectives, brand vision, mission and values and our social impact framework
- Must be consistent with our corporate image and identity
- Must enhance the reputation of the brand in the community
- Must have the ability to engage our customers and people.
Activities that Westpac will not support include those that:
- Support political parties
- Supports an individual
- May present a reputational risk
- Support denominational religions
- Do not provide financial services exclusivity
- Promote the business of gambling, alcohol, smoking or drugs
- Promote socially divisive issues or events e.g. beauty pageants or sports that may be linked to animal cruelty
When submitting a request for sponsorship, in order to be considered, please ensure you provide the below details:
- A one-page executive summary
- The defined target audience for your event
- A detailed outline of the project / activity plans including start and end dates and locations
- Performance evaluation framework
- Business opportunities
- Confirmation that Westpac will be the only financial services partner
- Cost of sponsorship
If your enquiry relates to a grassroots sponsorship, please contact your local bank manager.