Business vehicle finance
Get a 50% discounted Establishment Fee of $225 (usually $450) on standard equipment finance loans that are $30k and under (inclusive).#
New lending applications only. Must be approved by 30 June 2019. Conditions apply.
Existing Westpac business banking customers
If you're already a Westpac customer, because we know about your finance history, you may qualify for on the spot approval with no need to provide financials if your credit check meets our lending criteria*.
Choice - 3 vehicle finance options to choose from: finance lease, commercial loan and commercial hire purchase. (People sometimes refer to a commercial loan as a goods loan or chattel mortgage)
Potential tax benefits - depending on the business vehicle finance option you choose.
Get certainty with fixed payments on a finance lease and commercial hire purchase, or a fixed interest rate on a commercial loan.
- Negotiate flexible repayment terms to suit your expected cash flow and budget - monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually or structured as negotiated
- Minimum finance amount - $15,000
- Terms from 1 to 5 years
- Use the vehicle you're purchasing as security.
Learn about our three different vehicle financing products
There are 3 different vehicle financing products that allow you to know exactly how much you need to pay for the life of the agreement:
- Commercial loan has fixed interest rates
- Commercial hire purchase and finance lease have fixed payments
- Revolving limit is available. Ideal for customers with a fleet
- Residual value for finance lease or balloon for commercial hire purchase or commercial loan is available.
So which finance option suits you best?
|Finance Lease||Commercial Loan||Commercial Hire Purchase
|What is it?||We purchase the asset at your request and rent it to you for an agreed period.||You source and own the asset and we provide a loan secured by the asset.||We purchase the asset at your request and you buy it from us in instalments.|
|Who owns the asset?||We do and you rent it from us.||You do and we hold it as security.||We do until the agreement has been paid when ownership is transferred to you.|
|What is the potential tax benefit1?||The rental payments are generally tax deductible.||The interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset are generally both tax deductible.||The interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset are generally both tax deductible.|
Calculate your repayments
For amounts greater than $1,000,000 please contact us.
|$420,000 or less
|More than $420,000
||0.1% of amount financed plus $30.00
|Other fees and charges, including government duties and GST, may apply|
The interest rate for a commercial loan and payments for a commercial hire purchase or finance lease are dependent on a number of factors, including the actual financing option, the type and age of the vehicle being purchased and the term of the finance agreement.
For a personalised quote, please send your details and we'll be in touch in 1 working day.
Things you should know
* Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. On-the-spot conditional approval only available to eligible existing Westpac customers with a valid ABN, trading in the same business for 2 years, no outstanding statutory payments and acceptable credit history.
# Establishment fee discount: Information is correct as at 8 April 2019. This offer comprises of a discounted Establishment Fee of $225 on standard vehicles and equipment finance loans which represents a 50% discount on Westpac’s current advertised Establishment fee of $450. This offer is only available to Business customers for business purposes loans and only for new applications for vehicles and equipment finance with a loan amount of $15,000 to $30,000 (inclusive of fees and charges, including government duties and GST) which are approved before 30th June 2019. All other fees outlined on the product page and in the Terms and Conditions apply. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
Applications for vehicle and equipment finance are subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria. Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
Calculator: Terms and conditions, additional fees and charges may apply. Government taxes such as GST may alter the amounts quoted by this calculator. Obtain your own tax or financial advice to see if a product suits your needs. If you want to understand how GST affects our products please call us on 1300 360 322. Any calculation made using this calculator is only a guide and is not an offer of finance. Enter full amount to be financed. Lending criteria applies to finance applications.