No monthly fee business account
$0 a month Business One transaction account
Use this everyday business bank account to easily manage your income and outgoings. It gives you the flexibility to bank the way you want to online, on mobile, by phone, and in branch.
Get all this for $0 monthly fee:
- Unlimited free electronic transactions¹
- $3 per staff-assisted transaction
- Access your business and personal finances in the one app and in Online Banking
- Business Debit Mastercard®²
- Eligible account for EFTPOS Air mobile app
- Optional overdraft facility.³
Open an account online if you're:
- A sole trader, OR
- Already a Westpac business customer
If you’re not eligible to apply online, open an account at any branch.
Clear, simple and secure business banking
Easily switch between profiles
See all your banking in one place in Online Banking and the Westpac App7. Manage your personal and business accounts side by side with a single sign in.
Online security guaranteed
We'll repay any missing funds if your account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, as long as you've complied with our T&Cs.4
Lock your debit card temporarily
Avoid the hassle of cancelling if you’re concerned you may have lost your debit card. Lock it for up to 15 days while you look, in Online Banking or the Westpac App.5
Bank whenever it suits you
Manage your banking, pay bills, and monitor your finances 24/7 in Online Banking and the Westpac App; or drop into a branch during opening hours.
Get a 2.54% p.a. bonus rate on your business savings
Team your business transaction account with a new Business Cash Reserve savings account and receive a bonus fixed introductory interest rate^ of 2.54% p.a. for 5 months on balances up to $9,999.
- Sole trader, partnership, company, association, SMSF, trust, or not-for-profit
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories).
What to take if you’re applying in branch
For your security, we’re required to check your ID and other documents before you can open a business account.
Unsure of your business structure? Find out using your business registration.
Fees and interest
- $0 monthly fee
- $0 for electronic transactions¹
- $3 staff-assisted transactions include cheques written, collected, and deposited, branch assisted deposits and withdrawals, and narrated credits. See for fees that may apply to other banking activity
- Business One does not pay interest.
- 15.01% p.a. Unarranged Lending Rate (ULR) is a debit interest rate charged to a transaction account if it becomes overdrawn without arrangement.
Make more of your business account with popular add-ons
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement and consider whether the product or service is right for you
1. Fees may be incurred for certain electronic transactions such as foreign transactions and withdrawals from some overseas ATMs. Customers must be able to meet any applicable fees and charges. For a complete view of fees, please refer to our .
3. Optional overdrafts are subject to credit approval, eligibility criteria and fees.
4. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions. This includes keeping your sign-in details (including passwords, Westpac Protect™ SMS codes and SecurID® Token codes) private. You must inform us immediately if you suspect the security of your access details has been compromised, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud on your accounts.
Bank feeds must be set up with third-party service provider before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your third-party service provider doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that your third-party service provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes to your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any access changes won’t impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by third-party service providers are subject to their own terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac doesn’t guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by third-party service providers.
7. Online and app banking is subject to system availability.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^Introductory fixed bonus rate:
- Bonus offer available from 20/11/2023 for a limited time only for new Business Cash Reserve accounts who have never held a Business Cash Reserve account before.
- Not available for all customers who are relationship managed. If you’re experiencing issues with getting this bonus offer, please contact a Westpac branch
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless we determine otherwise
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend this offer at any time.