Westpac seeks to conduct business with organisations which share our values, abide by our principles and help support our sustainability commitments. Our goal is to build relationships and collaborate openly with suppliers to maximise the positive, and mitigate the negative, impacts of our purchasing decisions.
How we work with suppliers
We encourage existing and potential suppliers to:
- Understand our ethical, social and environmental standards using our Responsible Sourcing Code of Conduct below.
- Complete our Responsible Sourcing Supplier Assessment and implement identified actions, if requested.
- Collaborate and innovate with us to drive best practice and continuous improvement.
- Ensure their management systems effectively address any concerns and implement improvements.
- Understand and support our commitment to Supplier Inclusion and Diversity.
- Read our Westpac Group Supplier Playbook (PDF 993KB) to learn about what we look for when selecting a supplier.
Responsible Sourcing Code of Conduct
We ask our suppliers and others seeking to do business with us to comply with Westpac's Responsible Sourcing Code of Conduct. It sets out Westpac's standards of ethical, social and environmental business practices required for suppliers.
Responsible Sourcing Code of Conduct (PDF 1MB)