You agree to receiving your loan documents, product terms and conditions, other disclosure documents and variation notices by email to the address provided in your application.
This means you:
- Won’t receive a paper copy of the documents
- Must regularly check for emails from us
- Can withdraw consent to receiving documents electronically at any time by signing into Online Banking or by contacting us.
You confirm you (and anyone else you apply with):
- Currently don’t have a relationship manager at the Westpac Group (this includes Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS). If you have a relationship manager, please apply through them.
- Are not a guarantor under the loan you’re refinancing. If either of you are a guarantor, please book an appointment with a home finance manager
- Are not currently supported by a government guarantee under the Home Guarantee Scheme. If the loan you're refinancing is supported by a government guarantee, please book an appointment with a home finance manager
You confirm that:
- The loan account(s) will be in your name(s) and not held on trust
- None of the applicant(s) have more than one name (aliases).
If this isn’t the case, please discontinue and book an appointment with a home finance manager instead.
Note: It is an offence under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 to:
- Give false or misleading information
- Receive a loan, credit card or deposit account in a false name.