Welcome to the Family
Welcome to the Family Banking program. We operate multiple brands including Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA, BT Financial Group and RAMS.
If you’re a family member of a current Westpac Group employee or contractor, you may be eligible to access our Family Banking program. Are you eligible?
The Benefits of the Program
- Everyday Banking - Everyday transaction and savings products to help your family better manage and grow your money.
- Credit Cards: Whether you’re after a low interest rate or rewards points, you could be eligible for a great introductory offer.
- Personal Loans: We’ll help you find the right personal loan for you, in the moments that matter.
- Home Loans: Access to competitive Standard Variable Rates or Fixed Rate loans products.
- Investing: Family Benefits across Westpac Online Investing and St George Direct Shares.
How it works?
1. Request a call back
Please complete the below enquiry form if you are interested in joining the program
2. We'll get in touch with you
We will contact you by phone to confirm eligibility and discuss the program
3. Ongoing support
Once registered, gain access to our exclusive program and dedicated Employee & Family Banking hotline.
Westpac Group employee details
What are you interested in?
The personal information entered on the form will only be kept and used to contact you (unless you are already a customer or subsequently become a customer).
The following family members of Westpac Group employee and contractors based in Australia are eligible for Family benefits:
A father, mother, brother, sister, son, or daughter (including a stepchild).
A spouse or de facto spouse.
A father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, niece, nephew, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, aunty, uncle, or cousin.
Eligible family members must be endorsed by their related employee or contractor to access family benefits. Benefits aren’t automatically applied.
Things you should know
Conditions, fees, and charges apply. These may change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Full details are available on request. Lending criteria apply to approval of credit products. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement, before deciding. Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from © Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.