Visiting our branches and temporary branch closures
Visiting Us in Branch
The Australian Government has introduced strict new requirements for social distancing and staying in our homes. If you need to come into a branch, we are happy to help you.
We kindly ask:
- if you are experiencing flu like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath); or
- if you have come into close contact or live with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- if you arrived in Australia from overseas after midnight Sunday 15 March; or
- if you have travelled overseas; or
- if you live with someone who has travelled overseas
Thank you for your understanding.
Temporary Branch Closures
Stay up to date with information about Westpac branches that are temporarily closed. Our online banking facilities remain available 24/7.
Last updated: 8 April 2020
- 242 Castlereagh St
- 283-285 Kent St
- Cnr Pitt & Hunter
- Market & Clarence St
- Logan Central
- Runaway Bay
- Hamilton Island (29 March - 19 April)
- Victoria Point
- Creek and Elizabeth St
- New Farm
- Bull Creek
- South Hedland
- Tom Price
- University Campus
- West Perth
- 1 King William St
- West Lakes
- Rundle Mall
- Sandy Bay
- Majura Park
Things you should know
Eligibility conditions apply. Westpac customers who wish to utilise these special relief measures or need assistance should contact Westpac Assist on 1800 067 497 or speak with their Relationship Manager.
Interest rates are subject to change. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.