Visiting our branches and temporary branch closures
Visiting Us in Branch
The Australian Government has introduced strict new requirements for social distancing and staying in our homes. If you need to come into a branch, we are happy to help you.
We kindly ask:
- if you are experiencing flu like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath); or
- if you have come into close contact or live with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- if you arrived in Australia from overseas after midnight Sunday 15 March; or
- if you have travelled overseas; or
- if you live with someone who has travelled overseas
Thank you for your understanding.
Temporary Branch Closures
Stay up to date with information about Westpac branches that are temporarily closed. Our online banking facilities remain available 24/7.
Last updated: 3 April 2020
- Castle Towers Kiosk
- Wauchope (3 April - 5 April)
- Logan Central
- Runaway Bay
- Aitkenvale (30 March - 5 April)
- Southbank (31 March - 12 April)
- Hamilton Island (29 March - 19 April)
- Victoria Point
- Bull Creek
- South Hedland
- Tom Price
- University Campus
- West Perth
- 1 King William St
- Sandy Bay
- Majura Park
Things you should know
Eligibility conditions apply. Westpac customers who wish to utilise these special relief measures or need assistance should contact Westpac Assist on 1800 067 497 or speak with their Relationship Manager.
Interest rates are subject to change. Interest will continue to be charged to your loan during any repayment relief period. Small business offer available to eligible small business customers with total business borrowings less than $3.0m.
†Subject to systems availability. Apple Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Please read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions, or Phone Banking Terms and Conditions, at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether either of these products are right for you.
^If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.