How do I know I'm on the real Westpac website?
To make sure you're always connected to Westpac Online Banking, and not a fraudulent website, follow these 6 important steps:
- Type our address, westpac.com.au, straight into your browser to get to the sign in page
- Never start Online Banking by clicking on a link in an email or by typing in any other website address
- Look for the security padlock symbol in your browser before typing in any personal information, such as a password
- Check your last sign-in date at the top of the screen when you log in to Online Banking and make sure it's correct
- Click "Sign Out" when you finish using Online Banking
- Some browsers display a green indicator in the address bar. This indicates you're on a secure and legitimate website.
If you believe your account security has been compromised, please call us immediately on 132 032.