How do I wear and care for the Centsitive Objects Nostalgia Pin?
Warning: Product contains sharp objects. Not suitable for children under three years.
- Select the accessory or item of clothing you wish to attach your Nostalgia Pin to. Ensure the fabric is able to be pierced and is positioned where it’s convenient for you to reach to tap and pay with your PayWear Card, such as a hat or long sleeve. The Nostalgia Pin may not be suitable for all garments (see below for Suitable Fabrics and Care Advice).
- Place the card holder underneath the fabric of the garment in the desired position. Carefully take the pin and pierce through the surface of fabric (top side). On the underside of the fabric, thread the Nostalgia Pin through the internal tube of the card holder out the other end and through the fabric to the top side again. Attach the safety pin clasp together on the fabric top side.
- Insert your PayWear Card into the entry of the silicone card holder.
Now you’re good to go.
The Nostalgia Pin is similar to a brooch or badge in that it attaches by puncturing the fabric it's applied to. We recommend you consider this when deciding what item to attach it to.
Large weave fabrics are suggested for minimal impact when pierced, e.g. cotton jersey or fleece.
Delicate fabrics such as satin, silk, leather, suede, linen or anything too lightweight are not suitable to be worn with the Nostalgia Pin. Fabrics that are too firm or stiff will endure a more significant impact when pierced and may not be suitable for the Nostalgia Pin.
- Always remove your PayWear Card from the silicone card holder before washing or cleaning the accessory.
- Clean the silicone component by hand using general household detergents or soap.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Do not put in washing machine or tumble dryer.
- Not recommended for use in salt or chlorinated water.
- Ensure to detach your Nostalgia Pin before washing clothing or accessory item.