How do I link my Westpac Online Banking to Google Assistant?
- Open the Google Assistant mobile app on AndroidTM or iPhone®.
- Say the Westpac Banking Action – "Talk to Westpac"
- Read and agree to the Westpac Banking Action Terms and Conditions that appear on the screen.
- Sign in with your Westpac customer ID and password.
- Select up to 3 eligible accounts to link for balances and recent transactions.
- Create an optional unique 4-digit passcode for added security for balances and recent transactions only. This code will be said out loud, so please ensure you are careful about using this function in public spaces.
- Select one transaction account to use to make payments (available on Android only).You will need to use your existing Westpac Mobile Banking sign in details to authorise payments.
- Tap the 'Done' button at the bottom of the page.
To start using the Westpac Banking Action for Google Assistant, say “Talk to Westpac” into the Google Assistant app. Once you link your Westpac Mobile Banking app to the Westpac Banking Action for Google Assistant, you will have access to your Westpac balances and recent transactions, and you won’t have to set it up again for any Google Assistant enabled device associated with your Google account.
For payments: You can only make payments to existing payees using Google Assistant on your Android device that also has the Westpac Mobile Banking app installed.
Things you should know
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.