How do I use the Westpac Action for the Google Assistant?
- Open the Google Assistant mobile app on AndroidTM or iPhone.
- Read and agree to the Westpac Action Terms and Conditions.
- Sign in with your Westpac customer ID and password.
- Select up to 3 eligible accounts to link.
- Create a unique 4-digit passcode.
- Tap the ‘Done’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Say “Ok Google, talk to Westpac”.
Once you set up your Westpac Action, any Google Assistant-enabled device associated with your Google account will have access to the Westpac Action and you won’t have to set it up again.
Things you should know
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.