I can see my card in my Fitbit but the transaction is declining. Why?
If your Fitbit Pay transaction is declined, check if the message "Verification needed" appears on the card in thew Fitbit Pay wallet section of the app. If that message is displayed, you’ll need to complete verification by requesting a one-time passcode. You will not be able to use Fitbit Pay until you have completed verification.
Some other possible reasons why the transaction is declined even though the card still appears in the Fitbit device include:
- The payment amount is greater than $100 and the contactless terminal did not prompt you for a physical card PIN
- An incorrect PIN has been entered at the terminal
- Your card is not activated, has been blocked or closed
- Your card has expired and you have not yet activated your re-issued card
- Your card or the transaction account has insufficient funds for the transaction
- You have reached your set daily payment limit
- The terminal does not support contactless payments