How COVID-19 is reshaping key Australian industries
Industry thought leaders
Westpac IQ with The Economist Intelligence Unit present the findings from a series of in-depth interviews conducted with industry thought leaders from Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Travel and Tourism, Infrastructure, Retail and Technology.
Things you should know
1. Westpac IQ is a service provided by Westpac Banking Corporation here referred to as “Westpac”.
2. Your access to this service is subject to these terms and conditions, the Westpac Privacy Statement, notices, disclaimers and any other statements contained on this website.
3. You agree that any view or opinions expressed in the articles or podcasts contained in Westpac IQ are the author's own and may not necessarily reflect the view or opinions of Westpac.
4. You agree that any commentary contained in Westpac IQ is not intended as personal advice and should not be relied upon as such by you.
5. Westpac IQ may contain information in relation to certain financial products. Westpac makes no recommendation to buy, hold or sell these financial products, nor does it make any representations or warranties regarding the financial products. You should make your own decision in relation to the financial products based on your own enquiries, the information contained in the relevant disclosure documents, and the suitability of the relevant financial products to your own investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
The information contained in these reports is current as at their publish dates in May, June, July 2020. The reports contains general commentary and market colour. They may contain material provided by third parties. This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The information in these reports does not constitute investment advice, an offer or a solicitation of an offer, or an inducement to subscribe for, purchase or sell any financial instrument or to enter a legally binding contract. Whilst every reasonable effort has been taken to verify the accuracy of this information, neither The Economist Intelligence Unit Ltd nor Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on these reports or any of the information, opinions or conclusions set out in these reports. The information in these reports is subject to change without notice. None of The Economist Intelligence Unit or Westpac (or its related entities) is under any obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later date.