New account export formats available
Effective from Friday, 2 August 2019, the following improvements to Corporate Online have been made to support the introduction of Osko®.
- New account export formats with the additional transaction information included for Osko
- Comma separated values – CSV Enhanced
- Bank to customer cash management – CAMT053
What you need to know
- The new export formats are only available on Westpac AUD accounts in Australia
- A new export schedule will need to be created with a single account to use the new CSV enhanced or CAMT.053 export formats (account group option is not supported)
- When downloading files in these formats only one file can be selected at a time
- Selecting multiple dates and merging files is not supported
- The request export file option can only be provided from the date the export schedule was created
- New bank trancodes introduced with Osko are listed in the file format documents.
Please refer to the User Guide and Online Help available within the Accounts application of Corporate Online.
Find out more information on the New Payments Platform and What is Osko?
Please refer to the Corporate Help Desk contact details and hours of availability for further details