Ruby is where women can connect, learn, exchange ideas, gain insight and be inspired. Whether online or at regular events, Ruby is where professional women and business women can connect.
Our dedicated website - Ruby Connection - facilitates an interactive online community designed to promote and support Australian women no matter what they do or where they are.
Membership in Ruby's community, which is free, has doubled since the new website launched in March 2011. There are lots of reasons for this growth, but we'd like to think it's because women can:
- Meet like-minded women
- Share and learn from one another
- Stay informed about relevant business, management and lifestyle topics through articles and videos
- Network at various events to create new business connections
- Showcase their business or skills
- Provide offers to other Ruby members
- Be inspired by a fantastic group of successful, networked women.
Ruby is run by Westpac's Women's Markets team. Westpac is the only Australian bank with a unit exclusively dedicated to helping women build sustainable, profitable futures by providing education, information and networking opportunities.