Fast, easy instore payments
Why choose Presto Smart?
- Seamlessly connects your EFTPOS terminal to a range of Point of Sale systems1
- Fast and secure payments to save you time
- Take payments anywhere in store
- Simple and easy reconciliations
- Great for hospitality and retail businesses.
Switch over to 3G3 if your main communication method drops out, so you never miss a sale.
Card payments appear in your Westpac business transaction account instantly which will help keep your cash flowing.
Find out more
Set up in 5 minutes with a range of popular Point of Sale systems (with more POS systems to come)1.
No cost to switch
Switch between plans6 and you won’t get stuck paying more than you need to as your turnover changes.
Get a new Presto Smart terminal on a Merchant Pricing Plan from 6 May 2019 and we will waive:
- Establishment fee for the Presto Smart terminal (saving you $82.50) 8
- Business One High Plan or Low Plan monthly account fee for first 12 months while on a Merchant Pricing Plan (saving you up to $240) 4
- Discount of $10 per month on your monthly Presto Smart Pricing Plan for the first 6 months (saving you $60) 5
Speak to one of our merchant specialists
We'll be in touch within 1 business day.
Help me choose a Presto Smart Plan7
What you'll get
1 x Presto Smart terminal (VX690 or e355).
Need more? Contact us.
Settle into your existing eligible Westpac account or we'll open a Business One Low transaction account for you.
Plus we'll waive the $10 monthly fee for the first 12 months4.
No lock-in contract6, so you can change plans any time.
24/7 technical support for your Presto Smart terminal, so you always have help available.
- Additional fees also apply as described in your guide to merchant fees and charges
- Other fees apply such as stationery fees, chargeback fees and voice/IVR authorisation fees
- A separate fee applies for cards types other than Mastercard, Visa and eftpos
- There is a cost involved in replacing a lost or damaged terminal. Please refer to your fee schedule for further details
- The cost to cancel your Presto Smart facility is $104.50.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and apply. Full details are available on request.
1. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services. You can find out if your POS is compatible with Presto Smart.
2. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for Presto Smart terminals. You can only settle a Westpac issued Presto Smart EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac business transaction account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion and UnionPay transactions).
3. Standalone mode allows you to process card payments even when the POS is not connected to your EFTPOS terminal.
4. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low Plan account or $20 per month, for your Business One High Plan account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low Plan or High Plan account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low Plan or High Plan account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
5. You will receive $10 off the monthly Presto Smart Pricing Plan fee for the first 6 months if you apply/open before 30 September 2019. After the end of the 6 month period, the standard Presto Smart Pricing Plan fee (applicable at that time) will apply. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer. All other account fees and charges apply.
6. Cancellation fee applies. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
7. To be eligible for the Presto Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Presto Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for Presto products only.
8. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility on a Presto Smart Pricing Plan. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Presto Smart Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
* Includes means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
˜ There are a number of pricing plan options that may be suitable to your needs. The “Recommended” pricing plan identified is based on the estimated transaction amounts you have provided but as this information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, you should consider its appropriateness to these factors before choosing which pricing plan is right for you.
# If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.