Integrated EFTPOS 1i
This compact, light-weight EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with your point of sale system via the PC EFTPOS software. Save time at the checkout for you and your customers.
Faster, smarter customer service
Accept purchases, offer cash out, process refunds or add surcharges with our fully integrated built-in contactless reader with a large colour touch screen and large keys.
Flexible and functional
Easily pay and print receipts at table while preserving counter space with our narrow size and low profile base. USB and RS232 cable connectivity to the point of sale. Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts.
Reliable smarts mean you never miss a sale
The terminal supports PC-EFTPOS IP Gateway via the POS. In the event that your main communication method is down, the terminal will automatically failover to 3G/GPRS backup communications.
From your initial enquiry through to installation and ongoing support, Westpac is here to help. Contact the 24/7 help desk on 1800 029 749 for assistance with:
- Enquiries about transactions
- Technical problems
- Requesting a merchant statement
- Reviewing or querying merchant fees
- Upgrading your EFTPOS terminal
- Any other EFTPOS enquiry you may have.
- Mastercard and Visa® - 132 415
- American Express® and JCB - 1300 363 614
- Diners Club - 1800 331 112.
Not sure which merchant is right for you?
Compare all merchants to find the right merchant service for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online. Excludes UnionPay and dynamic currency conversion transactions. Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply and are available on request.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.