XYLO Foreign Exchange
XYLO Foreign Exchange is a quick and easy self-service FX solution that saves your business both time and money on international payments when you don’t need the full service Westpac FX offer.
Plus you get the added security of being backed by Westpac. This means you'll get access to wholesale market rates, while only paying a low telegraphic transfer fee.
Not a Westpac customer?
No worries, you can still take advantage of XYLO Foreign Exchange and the great rates as long as you hold a bank account with any Australian Authorised Deposit-taking Institution.
Features of XYLO Foreign Exchange include:
- Consistently competitive wholesale market rates
- Fast and efficient payments made in less than 60 seconds using Direct Debit, Direct Credit or BPAY®
- Available anywhere you can access the internet with no software to install
- Secure payments through Westpac’s proven international payment system and 2-step authentication process
- Payment confirmation automatically emailed to your supplier or client
- Dedicated customer care, available Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm (Sydney time) to answer all your questions
- SMS and email updates on the latest economic research
- Free online trial
- No Westpac bank account required
- Flexibility of FX payments.
Like to know more about XYLO Foreign Exchange?
A self-service FX solution may not be for you.
We tailor multiple solutions to your individual business needs, to ensure you execute your international payments by the most appropriate channel and get the best FX offer.
Give us a call 1300 995 639
Things you should know
XYLO Foreign Exchange is a Registered Trademark and is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Available for business customers only with an Australian dollar denominated bank account. You should consider XYLO’s Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at XYLO.com.au or by calling 1300 995 639 before deciding whether this product is appropriate for you.