In exchange for an up-front premium, Westpac's Currency Option provides you with the right (but not the obligation) to buy (or sell) a specified amount of a currency against another currency, at an agreed contract amount, on a specified maturity date1.
- Allows you to participate in favourable exchange rate movements.
- Provides protection from adverse exchange rate movements.
- Two types of Options - a Call Option (the right to buy) and a Put Option (the right to sell)
- Flexibility to tailor the amount and levels to suit your individual needs.
- Available in all major currencies2.
- Minimum transaction amount AUD$25,000
To receive a copy of Westpac's FX Strategy Guide, please contact us
Things you should know
Westpac has ranked No.1 Foreign Exchange with Australia's major companies for the past five years running. (No.1 Market Share, Peter Lee Associates Foreign Exchange Survey, Australia 2005-09)