In exchange for an up-front premium, Westpac's Currency Option provides you with the right (but not the obligation) to buy (or sell) a specified amount of a currency against another currency, at an agreed contract amount, on a specified maturity date1.
- Allows you to participate in favourable exchange rate movements.
- Provides protection from adverse exchange rate movements.
- Two types of Options - a Call Option (the right to buy) and a Put Option (the right to sell)
- Flexibility to tailor the amount and levels to suit your individual needs.
- Available in all major currencies2.
- Minimum transaction amount AUD$25,000
To receive a copy of Westpac's FX Strategy Guide, please contact us