Want flexible FX solutions for your business?
Which Westpac FX solution is right for your business?
Westpac FX is the flexible, end to end foreign exchange offer for businesses. Providing self-service and full service FX solutions across all major currencies; in branch, online or through a dedicated dealer relationship.
A simple, online self-service business FX solution
Westpac Business Online Banking or Westpac Corporate Online (via Payments Module)
- Convenience of no additional set ups
- All your Westpac accounts in one place, including foreign currency accounts
- Same day foreign exchange deals available (cut off times apply)
- No need for BPAY® or direct debits (unlike XYLO Foreign Exchange)
- Book rates without leaving your desk
- 24/7 access (subject to system availability)
- Export transaction reports in a choice of formats
- Ability to process payment files using own direct entry (i.e. payroll), if established.
A simple online self-service business FX solution if you don't bank with Westpac
XYLO Foreign Exchange
- Low telegraphic transfer fees
- Consistently competitive wholesale rates
- Fast and efficient with payments made in under 60 seconds
- Available wherever you can access the Internet
- SMS and research updates
- Dedicated customer care.
Assistance and ideas to better manage and protect my company from FX movements
Dealer relationship and Online FX via Westpac Corporate Online
- A tailored solution for your business and FX needs
- Direct dealer access for information, trading, product and support available for eligible customers
- Access to Westpac’s market leading Online FX
- Access to FX derivatives products such as forwards, options and structured products
- Access to economic information and currency market strategies
- See all your Westpac accounts in the one place providing total visibility of cash flow
- Ability to view your foreign currency account
- Individually negotiated pricing
- SMS updates available
- Access to night desk.
Things you should know
Conditions, fees and charges apply and are subject to change. This information does not take your circumstances into account. Read the terms and conditions before making a decision.
XYLO Foreign Exchange is a Registered Trademark and is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Available for business customers only with an Australian dollar denominated bank account. You should consider XYLO’s Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at XYLO.com.au or by calling 1300 995 639 before deciding whether this product is appropriate for you.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.