INCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT GRANTS
Introducing our new grant program
Inclusive Employment Grants, valued at $50,000 over two years, will support organisations creating inclusive and sustainable jobs in local communities.
The new grant program was established in response to the significant impacts across Australia of COVID, the changing nature of work, and climate change. The program is designed to foster community-led approaches to building greater social and economic inclusion.
Applications for the 2022 Inclusive Employment Grants program are open 1 – 29 June 2022.
Inclusive Employment Grants provide:
- $50,000 over two years to organisations creating inclusive and sustainable jobs in local communities.
- Non-financial support including our Community Ambassador program to help drive impact and access to a broad range of networking, leadership, business strategy, governance and financial capability programs.
- Participation in an impact study to build outcomes measurement and reporting capacity.
Inclusive Employment Grants are awarded to community organisations supporting:
- First Nations Australians
- Refugees and people seeking asylum
- Women at risk
- Young people at risk (over 15 years of age)
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who’ve experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)
- People who are long-term unemployed
Inclusive Employment Grants impact areas:
- Organisations in rural and regional communities creating greater economic diversification.
- Jobs and skills in the green economy and other emerging and growth industries such as technology and the care economy.
- Programs that build job-ready skills and career pathways for people overcoming barriers to work.
- First Nations enterprises that support local economic participation and connections to Country.
Family of Giving partners
If we are unable to support you, please check Westpac Group's other philanthropic foundations for eligibility.