Congratulations to our 2020 Community Grant recipients.
Westpac Foundation has awarded $1 million in $10,000 Community Grants to 100 not-for-profit organisations creating opportunities through education, training and employment. Our Community Grant recipients are supporting local communities across Australia, with half of the grants awarded to rural, regional and remote organisations in partnership with the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR). Together, it is estimated that the grant funding will benefit over 10,000 Aussies who need it most.
Community Grants provide:
- $10,000 to local community organisations delivering educational opportunities, training or employment pathways.
- Non-financial support including our Community Ambassador program to help drive impact and access to financial capability programs.
Community Grants support:
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- Women at risk
- Youth at risk (>12 years of age)
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who've experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with a disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)
Family of Giving partners
If we are unable to support you, please check Westpac Group's other philanthropic foundations for eligibility.