We are proud to back employee-supported small and local not-for-profits that are making a difference in local communities around Australia through our Community Grants program.
The combination of funding and the passion and energy of our employees provides a powerful combination of support for our community partners across Australia.
Community Grants provide:
- $10,000 to local community organisations delivering educational opportunities, employment pathways or improving the quality of life for people in need.
- Non-financial support including our Community Grants
Community Grants support:
- Youth at risk
- Women at risk
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who've experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with a disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)
2019 Community Grants
Applications for our 2019 Community Grants program closed on 5 June. Thank you to all the organisations who applied. We will be notifying applicants of the outcome of their grant application in September 2019.
Now in its eighth year, we recognise that our Community Grants program is more impactful when we have passionate Westpac Group employees supporting our grant recipients through volunteering and fundraising. That’s why in 2019 we introduced Westpac Group employee nominations as part of the application process, which means that eligible applicants had to first be nominated by a Westpac Group employee in order to apply. For more information on the program, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Family of Giving partners
If we are unable to support you, please check with your Westpac Group's other philanthropic foundations.