Women in Tech
How women can be empowered by technology
The technology industry is made up of less than 30% women*. So we’ve partnered with Vogue Australia to make roles in technology more fashionable with Vogue Codes.
Where this is just the beginning
You know Westpac is a market-leading financial services organisation, but did you know that we're also a great employer?
- See how our benefits extend far beyond a competitive salary
- We mean business on gender equality
- We love rolling up our sleeves and helping local communities
- Ruby Connection, our dedicated banking unit supporting women
- You could be working from our iconic Barangaroo office, our Adelaide or Perth offices, or Tech campus in Kogarah – find out more about our locations.
Where you can change the future
We’re committed to advancing more Australian women into careers in Tech. We put our passion behind a number of initiatives that aim to encourage more girls and women to be part of the digital future, such as;
- Be part of Vogue Codes – our partnership with Vogue Australia
- Employee programs such as Future Female Leaders and Women in Tech Toastmasters
- Code Camp for primary school kids to learn computer coding
- High school work experience programs
- Young Technologist Scholarships
- University internships
- UTS Lucy Mentoring program