Westpac: Hey You App Credit - Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Credit, referred to below, you accept these terms and conditions.
Definitions and Interpretation
Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 is the developer and owner of the Hey You App.
Credit means the amount of $5 (including GST) that will be credited to your Hey You Service Account.
Eligible Card means your credit card, Visa Debit card or Debit MasterCard® issued by us.
Eligible Card Number means:
a. the 16 digit card number on your credit card (excluding American Express), Visa Debit card and Debit MasterCard® issued by us; and
b. the 15 digit card number on your American Express Card issued by us.
Hey You App means version 3.0.1, or above, for iPhone and version 3.0.1, or above, for AndroidTM of the app registered to Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 and branded 'Hey You'.
Hey You Service Account means the account where you register your payment source in the Hey You App.
Mobile Banking App means Westpac version 6.42, or above, for iPhone and version 6.41, or above, for AndroidTM of the app registered to us.
Participating Businesses means businesses that are registered with Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 as participating businesses in the Hey You App.
We, us or our means Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 004 457 141.
Westpac Group means us and our related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)).
A reference to $ is a reference to the currency of Australia.
1. This offer is available from 17 September 2015 to 31 December 2017 unless withdrawn earlier or extended.
2. This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
3. If you are under 18 years of age you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to apply for this offer.
4. The Credit will be provided when:
4.1. you have, or download or update our Mobile Banking App onto your mobile device, and you:
a. have the Hey You App on your mobile device and access it via our Mobile Banking App; or
b. if you have version 2.4 or above of the Hey You app on your mobile device, update the app on your mobile device to the Hey You App when promoted from our Mobile Banking App and redirected to, if you have an iPhone, the App Store or, if you have an AndroidTM, Google PlayTM; or
c. download the Hey You App onto your mobile device when redirected from our Mobile Banking App to, if you have an iPhone, the App Store or, if you have an AndroidTM, Google PlayTM;
a. have registered a card payment source in your Hey You Service Account (excluding through PayPal) on or before 16 September 2015. Subject to system availability, the Credit will be available in your Hey You Service Account when you open the Hey You App; or
b. register your Eligible Card as a payment source in your Hey You Service Account. Subject to system availability, the Credit will be available in your Hey You Service Account once you have accessed the Hey You App in accordance with clause 4.1 and have your Eligible Card registered as a payment source in your Hey You Service Account.
For iPhone users, the Hey You App must be opened within 3 days of accessing, updating or downloading the Hey You App via our Mobile Banking App or you will not be eligible for the Credit.
5. Internet connection is required to download, update and access our Mobile Banking App and the Hey You App. Data charges will apply.
6. Only one Credit is available per Eligible Card Number.
7. The Credit can only be redeemed through the Hey You App at Participating Businesses when you make a purchase through the Hey You App and pay using your Hey You Service Account.
8. Once the Credit is applied, it will be the first amount deducted from your Hey You Service Account for any purchases made at Participating Businesses.
9. The Credit, either in full or any residual amount, will only be available for use for 180 days from the date it is credited to your Hey You Service Account.
10. The Credit is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11. You may be liable to declare the Credit for taxation purposes and will be liable for any tax payable.
12. Neither we nor any other members of the Westpac Group are agents or representatives of Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158.
13. Except for guarantees, warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, neither we nor any other members of the Westpac Group make any guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of the Hey You App or the Participating Businesses.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded. If any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation cannot be excluded (a Non-Excludable Provision) and we are able to limit the remedy for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then our liability and that of all other members of the Westpac Group for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to the supply of the Credit again.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and all other members of the Westpac Group expressly disclaim liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this offer. You indemnify us and all members of the Westpac Group against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by us or any member of the Westpac Group arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by you, or your use of the Credit, or your breach of these terms and conditions.
16. We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you in connection with the access, use or misuse, or unavailability of the Hey You App or any Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 service.
17. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. If you have any query or complaint about the Hey You App or any Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 service please contact Beat the Q Pty Ltd ABN 34 144 912 158 on 1800 220 153 or (02) 8986 4200. If you have any query or complaint about this offer, please contact us on 13 22 66.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a Service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Westpac American Express cards are issued by
Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to license from American Express.
Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.