How do I hide my accounts?
In the Westpac App
- Search Show or hide accounts in the Smart search bar
- Deselect the account you want to hide
You can group or mask accounts in Online Banking, but only masked accounts will update in the Westpac App. If you need to reorder your accounts, you can do this in the Westpac App.
In Online Banking
- Go to Services > Preferences > Accounts.
- Select the account you want to hide and tick Hide account
You can hide an account from a user in your Business network. You need to be an administrator with a linked security device.
- Go to Administration > User Administration
- Select the user you want to restrict and tick the account you want their access removed from