Why can’t I see my Digital Card?
Some possible reasons why you can’t see your digital card details include:
- Your card is not eligible.
- Your credit card has not been approved, or the account has not been opened.
- Your transaction account does not have a debit card associated with it.
- You are not registered for Online Banking, the Westpac Protect SMS Code service and do not have access to Mobile Banking.
- Your card has been blocked or closed.
- Your credit card was received as part of a mortgage package or you have switched credit card type. These cards can only be viewed digitally once the physical card has been activated.
- You are an additional cardholder and the primary cardholder hasn’t viewed their new digital card details or activated their physical card.
- Your device is not compatible.