Who can use the Westpac skills and what accounts are eligible?
The Westpac Banking skill is available to Westpac Australia customers who hold an eligible account and who have registered for Westpac Live Online Banking. By using the Westpac skills, you agree to be bound by Westpac’s Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
You can link up to 3 eligible accounts, including Westpac Choice, eSaver and Altitude Black or Platinum credit cards. Most everyday bank and savings accounts, and credit cards are eligible. The following account types cannot be linked:
- variable investment loans
- fixed rate personal loans
- investment property loans
- term deposits
- foreign currency accounts
- superannuation accounts and online investing accounts.
The Finance News from Westpac skill is open to all Amazon Alexa users.