Travel money card
A reloadable prepaid Visa money card that can be used to make payments in multiple currencies.
Westpac Global Currency Card is a simple, secure and convenient way to spend, whether overseas or online.
No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 ATMs via Global ATM Alliance partners1
Avoid the 3% foreign transaction fee when shopping or getting cash in a currency loaded on the card2
Exchange rate in your favour? Lock it in when it suits you
Updated 21 May 2015
- Use the Westpac Global Currency Card app to check your balance and move between currencies
- Top up your card any time through Westpac Online Banking or BPAY®
- Load up to 5 of 11 available currencies
Global Currency CardGet started
Things you should know
- Information is current as at 29 August 2015.
- You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app. Normal mobile data charges apply. We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- 1. No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 Westpac Group ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
- 2. A 3% Westpac Foreign Exchange Fee applies to overseas transactions in a currency other than a Supported Currency.
- BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.