Business credit cards
From the everyday benefits of a low rate credit card, to credit cards that reward you for your business expenditure, with Westpac, you can choose a credit card that best reflects your priorities.
Help me choose a business credit card
To help you decide, use our credit card selector to work out the best credit card for your business.
Help me choose a business credit card
Choice of rewards
- Travel rewards and frequent flyer points in a range of airline programs including Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Australia's Velocity and Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
- Shopping vouchers, gift cards and premium brand products
Available on Altitude Business Platinum and Altitude Business Gold Credit Cards.
- Earn Qantas Points for flights on Qantas, Jetstar and a range of partner airlines Qantas flight upgrades (where available)
- Aquire points are Qantas Points for businesses and are available on the BusinessChoice Rewards credit card.
Or the convenience and great value of a low rate credit card?
A credit card that helps keep your business expenses in check with a lower interest rate on purchases plus interest free days (when the closing balance is paid in full by the due date shown on your statement).
Apply nowApply online
Get a response in 60 seconds
Before you start
Make sure you have your ABN/ACN and financial details handy.
Things you should know
Credit criteria apply. Fees and charges apply. Review the Terms and conditions documents above.
* The earning and redemption of Altitude Points is subject to the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF 127kb). You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances.
Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire Terms and Conditions available at aquire.com.au/terms
1. Qualifying businesses could earn Aquire Points every time their employees fly on eligible Qantas flights for business purposes while the employee continues to earn Qantas Points as they normally would. Minimum earning thresholds and eligibility conditions apply. Visit aquire.com.au
2. Aquire Points can be converted to Qantas Points to any Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account at a rate of 1:1, opening up a range of options to improve bottom line results. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable). You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. The redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms A joining fee may apply.
3.The bonus 40,000 Aquire Points will be added to your points balance after the first purchase transaction is debited to your account. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards (unless the package conditions state otherwise) are ineligible. New card applications only, apply before 6 June 2016. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. No points expiry while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer program apply. A joining fee may apply. Availability of award flights may be limited.
^Redeeming Altitude points to Frequent Flyer points: You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF 127kb). and the terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer program apply. A joining fee may apply. Availability of award flights may be limited
Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for 12 months: The introductory rate of 0%p.a. on purchases for 12 months applies from card approval when you apply between for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold Credit Card between 1 April 2014 and 6 June 2016. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
Special Online Only offer: $0 annual fee for first year: The $0 annual fee for the first year is available when you apply for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold credit card between 1 April 2014 and 6 June 2016 and apply online at westpac.com.au or through Business Online Banking (if registered). The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.