Westpac, together with BT, offer a range of investment options and our financial planners can help you create a personalised plan tailored to your financial situation and goals.
Let us help you achieve your financial goals. Book your complimentary initial consultation today.
We can provide you with a practical plan with tailored advice on;
- Maximising your superannuation, and effective transition to retirement strategies
- Building or diversifying your investment portfolio
- Insurance options to protect you and your family.
With Westpac Online Investing you can:
- Trade online from $19.95 or 0.11% of trade value, whichever is greater, when you settle to an integrated Westpac Cash investment Account (excludes ETOs and global markets)
- Keep informed with complimentary share trading news and research
- Integrate your trading and gearing solutions with our Westpac Online Investment Loan and get the complete picture of your borrowings and shares in the one place.
Things you should know
It’s important you check the detail
This information has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. Make sure you read all the disclosure documents.
Westpac Financial Planners
Westpac Financial Planners are authorised representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation, a licensed securities dealer.
Westpac Online Investing
Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 (Westpac Securities) is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 (the Participant), a Participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia.The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is directed to and available for Australian residents only.
Know your risk when investing in securities and derivatives
Investment in securities and derivatives involves risk. Share prices rise and fall. The payment of dividends and the return of capital are not guaranteed. Read the Financial Services Guide accessible at westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. This provides you with the services the Participant and Westpac Securities can provide. Read all relevant Product Disclosure Statements or other disclosure documents.
Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 tries to ensure that the information provided is complete and correct. Check any important item(s) with us before making any decisions.
To view PDF files you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Use Adobe's online PDF conversion tools to convert to another format.