You don’t need to be in a branch or near a computer to do your banking. Most smart phones with an internet connection let you keep track of your finances, anytime, anywhere1.
Convenience and control
- View your account balance and past transactions
- View and save your eStatements
- Transfer money between your Westpac accounts
- Send money to friends and family
- Schedule and pay your bills
- View your pending payments
- Find a Westpac ATM, branch or banker (iPhone and Android™ app)
Like to know more?
Read more about Mobile Banking.
Things you should know
- 1. Access is subject to availability and maintenance. There are no additional charges for accessing your Westpac accounts using your mobile, however your account and Westpac Online Banking and Business Online Banking fees and charges still apply. Internet data charges and call to us charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider - check with your Internet Service Provider or your mobile phone service provider for more details.
A Wi-Fi connection is needed for the mobile banking, map and direction features - we recommend you use a trusted network.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. BlackBerry is a trademark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM) registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Visit www.android.com for more information.
The iPhone application is only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.