Our Online Banking offers a range of enhanced features to help you bank with ease.
See what's new
- Lock your card temporarily1
- Pay to Mobile2 - securely send and receive payments using a mobile phone number - no need to remember bank account details
- Simpler ways to make payments and manage payees
- Direct access to Altitude Rewards.
More great features
- Advanced search - across 5 accounts
- Forgotten your PIN? You can request your existing PIN to be sent to you in the post
- Share account access with people you trust and control what they can view and do
- Order a bank cheque online - no need to visit a branch
- Financial position - view your assets and liabilities in one location.
Updated 23 December 2014
Things you should know
1. Card Lock: Lock a card temporarily: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card. Your card will automatically unlock after 15 days (unless you unlock it earlier or cancel the card). Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards.
2. Pay to Mobile: Australian bank accounts only. Terms, Conditions and Limits apply.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 is the issuer of BT Super for Life, a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement for BT Super for Life, which be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or from bt.com.au, before deciding whether to invest. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac). Westpac and its Divisions do not stand behind or otherwise guarantee BT Super for Life.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.