What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
Please report a lost or stolen card immediately so that we can stop all transactions on your account.
- Online Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Select Services from the Services & preferences menu
- Select Report lost or stolen cards from the Urgent services options
- Mobile Banking
- Sign in to Westpac Mobile Banking
- Go to the Menu and select Security
- Select Report lost/stolen card
- Australia - Call us on 1300 651 089 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). For Black cards please call 1300 651 999.
- Overseas - Call the Telstra Australia Direct® Reverse Charge access number for the country you’re in to book a reverse charge call to +61 2 9293 9270 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). For Black cards please call +61 3 6345 1999 reverse charge.
Please note that calls made from mobile phones or hotel rooms may attract additional charges, not covered by the reverse charge service.
- You can also report the loss at any Westpac branch.