Who is Community Solutions Cash Reserve for?
Not-for-profit organisations looking for a savings account that earns a variable interest rate, and that want access to the funds at any time.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Not-for-profit organisations including charities, community and sporting groups, schools, government bodies, and registered political parties
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- Needs an eligible Westpac business transaction account to link to.
What you get:
- A Community Solutions Cash Reserve savings account where your deposited funds can grow, or be separated from other accounts
- Earn interest on balances, paid monthly
- Access to funds at any time through Online Banking and the Westpac App.
What you don't get:
- The ability to make payments directly from the account. You’ll need to transfer funds via your Westpac business transaction account
- Interest paid if interest rates fall to zero or below
- A cheque book.
|Transfers to and from linked Westpac account:||$0|
Account enquiries in Online Banking and the Westpac App:
Other fees and charges may apply.