With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
- Sign in with a 4 digit passcode - for faster access to Mobile Banking*.
- Or use your fingerprint to sign in. Available on the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S5, S6 and Note 4#.
- Apple Watch - find your nearest Westpac branch or ATM, view Get Cash codes and receive travel notifications†.
- View account balances and transactions
- View your pending credit card transactions
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Open a savings or transactions account
- Apply for a credit card
- View and save eStatements
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch and more...
Things you should know
^ Quick Balance is available on iPhone with iOS7 or above, or an Android mobile with 4.0.3 operating system or above.
*4 digit passcode is available on iPhones with iOS 7.0 and Android phones with Android 4.0 operating system and above.
#Fingerprint sign in is available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and above and Note 4 and above.
† To use Westpac Mobile Banking on Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You’ll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.