With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
Here's why we're leading the pack:
- Lock your card temporarily3 - Lock it until you find it. Your card will automatically unlock after 15 days (unless you unlock it earlier). Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards.
- Use Get Cash2 to withdraw cash while your card is locked
- View BT Super for Life transaction details.
More great features
- Fast access with 4 digit passcode and fingerprint sign in5. View compatible devices
- Activate a credit card or debit card (using your Android or iPhone camera to scan and enter card details)
- Tap and pay for everyday purchases with selected Samsung smartphones. View compatible devices
- View account balances and transactions (including pending credit card transactions)
- View account balances and transactions
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch
- Apple Watch - See the balance of 3 accounts1, find a Westpac ATM/branch, view Get Cash codes and receive travel notifications6
Things you should know
1. Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Get Cash: Daily and weekly limits apply.
3. Card Lock: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until you unlock it. The card will automatically unlock after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Not available for Handycards.
5. Simplified sign in: Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. Not available on jailbroken or rooted devices. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
6. Apple Watch: You’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above to use Westpac Mobile Banking. You’ll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 is the issuer of BT Super for Life, a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement for BT Super for Life, which be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or from bt.com.au, before deciding whether to invest. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac). Westpac and its Divisions do not stand behind or otherwise guarantee BT Super for Life.
- MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated