With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
- Sign in with a 4 digit passcode*
- Fingerprint sign in available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Open a savings or transactions account
- Apply for a credit card
- 'Get Cash’ without your debit card from Westpac ATMs
- View and save eStatements
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch and more...
Things you should know
- BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
The iPhone and Android Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
*4 digit passcode is available on iPhones with iOS 7.0 and Android phones with Android 4.0 operating system and above. Fingerprint sign in is available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Accessing ATM, branch or banker locations is available for Australia only. Global Alliance Partner ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd