With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's a secure and convenient way to bank. Plus, our app received the highest score in Australia and 2nd highest score globally in the 2015 Australian and Global functionality Benchmarks by Forrester1.
Here's why we're leading the pack:
Our mobile banking features
- Fast access to mobile banking with 4 digit passcode and fingerprint sign in4. View compatible devices.
- Apple Watch - find your nearest Westpac branch or ATM, view Get Cash codes and receive travel notifications5
- Apply for a Global Currency Card from within Mobile Banking
- Order ahead from selected cafes with Hey You6
- View account balances and transactions
- View your pending credit card transactions
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Tap and pay on your mobile - Make everyday purchases with selected Samsung smartphones. View compatible devices
- Open a savings or transactions account
- Apply for a credit card
- Personal loans - apply for a Flexi Loan, a balance transfer or set up a direct debit
- View and save eStatements
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch and more...
Things you should know
1. Our app led the pack in the June 2015 Australian Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark and had the second highest score in the July 2015 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark from Forrester Research.
2. Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
3. Daily and weekly limits apply.
4. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
5. To use Westpac Mobile Banking on Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You’ll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
6. The minimum required Westpac Mobile Banking app versions to access the $5 Hey You credit offer are iOS v6.42 or Android v6.41. The minimum required Hey You app version is: iPhone v3.0.1 or Android v3.0.1. Visit westpac.com.au/heyyouterms for details.
Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.