Here’s a quick recap before you start your application.
Who is Business Cash Reserve for?
Customers looking for a savings account that earns a variable interest rate, and who want access to the funds at any time.
Who can apply online?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Sole trader or 1-director company, or already a Westpac business customer
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- Needs an eligible Westpac business transaction account to link to.
If you’re not eligible to apply online, open an account at any branch.
What you get:
- A Business Cash Reserve savings account where your deposited funds can grow, or be separated from other accounts
- Earn interest on balances, paid monthly
- Access to funds at any time through Online Banking and the Westpac App.
What you don't get:
- The ability to make payments directly from the account. You’ll need to transfer funds via your Westpac business transaction account
- Interest paid if interest rates fall to zero or below
- A cheque book.
|Transfers to and from linked Westpac account:||$0|
Account enquiries in Online Banking and the Westpac App:
Other fees and charges may apply.